Nexxt, Inc., a leading technology company in the talent solutions field with over 85 million job seekers across the US, is actively seeking a “hands-on”, experienced accountant to manage our Finance team in our Wayne, PA office. We are currently working in a hybrid model (2 days in the office and 3 days from home) Must work well in a team environment, have solid communication, technology, analytical and management skills, and possess a knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Excellent potential for growth within our dynamic organization.
We offer our customers a suite of online recruitment and advertising tools enabling them to reach and hire the best people. We are not a staffing firm or placement firm – we offer cutting-edge technology solutions that attract top quality talent for our corporate clients.
As an Accounting Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing an understanding of all revenue sources, processes and systems
- Assisting with annual monthly closing process and ensure accurate and timely billing of all customers
- Preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and monthly reconciliations of accounts and ledgers
- Preparing or reviewing monthly sales commissions
- Maintaining all required records, reports and files in a manner that reflects compliance with GAAP principals
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements including analysis of variations and key trends
- Assisting with the coordination of the annual audit
- Researching, evaluating and implementing emerging new accounting and tax reporting requirements
- Recommending, developing and implementing internal control policies, procedures and process improvements
- Ensuring data integrity and accuracy of financial systems and reporting
- Providing financial support and operating metrics to senior management and key operating personnel
- Leading, training, motivating and managing accounting team members
- Initiating and assisting in special projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field. 6+ years proven progressive accounting experience
- Experience in leading, growing and managing an accounting team
- Working knowledge of finance, law and regulatory standards (GAAP)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, including advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively, prioritize and manage team goals and initiatives amidst competing priorities
- Adaptable highly motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Experience in QuickBooks and Sales Force are pluses
Great compensation and benefits! Our package includes Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and Paid Time Off (PTO). In addition to salary, we offer a generous corporate bonus plan.
Nexxt is a fun, high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented company, voted “Best Places to Work” multiple years. Nexxt is headquartered in the lively Philadelphia suburb of Wayne, PA, adjacent to King of Prussia, PA.