TITLE: AWS Strategic Alliance Manager
LOCATION: USA (Remote Office)
What You Will Be Doing
- Evangelize, enable and develop go-to-market strategies within a specific AWS industry vertical.
- Experience in Media, Financial Services and Higher Education industry verticals a plus.
- Manage and grow AWS alliance to achieve Infinitive sales and revenue targets and marketing activities.
- Develop Alliance development road map, including, account mappings, annual and quarterly sales/revenue goals, marketing & event plans, enablement strategy, expansion strategy and go to market plans. Sales and revenue goals will be agreed upon within first quarter at Infinitive.
- Generate sales pipeline through AWS partner program.
- Ensure adherence to and support various AWS partner program guidelines, rules, and measures.
- Measure and report on the success of AWS alliance.
- Assist as needed in the development of required support materials, including but not limited to sales collateral, joint marketing content, white papers.
- Nurture and build strong, trusted relationships within AWS.
- Educate AWS teams on Infinitive solution offerings and when/how to identify opportunities and position Infinitive with customers.
- Help identify opportunities to leverage partner funding and work with Infinitive Market Leads to apply funds as appropriate.
- Evangelize alliance wins, both internally, and externally with AWS.
- Own operational alliance tasks to ensure all data, systems and reporting are up-to-date
- Nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within Infinitive.
- Research alliance business needs to ensure mutual understanding and pursuit of collective solution differentiation.
- Preferred location, Dallas Tx, Atlanta Ga., greater Virginia, Washington D.C. area.
What You Should Have
- 5+ years of industry experience within alliances/partnership/sales, marketing, business development.
- Established relationship and working knowledge of AWS Partner program.
- 3+ years of direct channel sales/management experience within the IT transformation and consulting, space
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation, writing, speaking and listening.
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with executive-level decision makers.
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree or equivalent industry experience.