Nexxt, Inc., a leading technology company in the talent solutions field with over 85 million job seekers across the US, is actively seeking a Digital Account Manager to join our team. We are expanding our dynamic team with responsible, motivated people who value excellence in their work. Off-hour and weekend support will be required on occasion to support our clients on the West Coast. Normal working hours will be from 11:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST.
We offer our customers a suite of online recruitment and advertising tools enabling them to reach and hire the best people. We are not a staffing firm or placement firm – we offer cutting-edge technology solutions that attract top quality talent for our clients.
As a Digital Account Manager you will support all Direct, Agency and Partnership clients. You will be a central point of contact for our clients and our entire product line. You will onboard, manage accounts and work closely with Sales/Marketing/Tech/Product/Management teams.
** This is not a Marketing/Sales position
As a Digital Account Manager, you will do the following:
- Onboard and Manage clients Daily
- Manage the execution and delivery of Digital Advertising Campaigns.
- Manage and administrate the campaign lifecycle, including optimization, reporting, analytics, and billing/budgeting.
- Provide complete lifecycle campaign support to clients and the Nexxt sales team.
- Maintain relationships with advertisers/agencies. Provide consultative feedback and direction to clients to further the success of business relationships.
- Be the liaison between Sales/Clients/Technical Teams/Management
- Become knowledgeable in the best practices of the industry and understand the competitive landscape.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, communications, or related fields; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years related client relations/account management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Experience in digital media, advertising, or similar environments
- Strong technical familiarity, ability to communicate clearly between technical & non-technical people
- Online experience and understanding of performance-based advertising a plus
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills, ability to problem solve with minimal involvement from management
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to changing business conditions
- Strict attention to detail, ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of tasks is a must
Great compensation and benefits.
Nexxt is a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented company, voted Best Places to Work multiple years. Nexxt is headquartered in the lively Philadelphia suburb of Wayne, PA, adjacent to King of Prussia, PA.