Nexxt, Inc., a leading technology company in the talent solutions field with over 85 million job seekers across the US, is actively seeking a Digital Advertising Manager to join our team. We are expanding our dynamic team with responsible, motivated people who value excellence in their work. Off-hour and weekend support will be required on occasion to support our clients on the West Coast. Great compensation and benefits.
We offer our customers a suite of online recruitment and advertising tools enabling them to reach and hire the best people. We are not a staffing firm or placement firm – we offer cutting-edge technology solutions that attract top quality talent for our clients.
As a Digital Advertising Manager, you will do the following:
- Manage the execution and delivery of all advertising campaigns.
- Manage and administrate the campaign lifecycle, including optimization, reporting, analytics, and billing/budgeting.
- Provide complete lifecycle campaign support to clients and the Nexxt sales team.
- Maintain relationships with advertisers/agencies. Provide consultative feedback and direction to clients to further the success of business relationships.
- Perform functional and technical quality assurance tests of ads, emails, SMS campaigns, and hiring campaigns.
- Assist in quoting and the RFP process with the sales team.
- Become knowledgeable in the best practices of the industry and understand the competitive landscape.
Here are the skills we’d love for you to have:
A bachelor’s degree: business, communications, or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of experience in a digital media role.
- Experience executing email, display advertising, and other digital ad campaigns is desired, but not necessary.
- Experience with reading/coding HTML or the aptitude to learn this skill.
- Inquisitive nature and top-notch self-management skills.
- Fluency with MS Excel (Pivot tables and creating easy to read reports).
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through, and great organization skills.
- You should be a ‘people person’ with a positive personality.
Nexxt is a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented company. Nexxt is headquartered in the lively Philadelphia suburb of Wayne, PA, adjacent to King of Prussia, PA.