Nexxt, Inc., a leading technology company in the talent solutions field with over 85 million job seekers across the US, is actively seeking a Digital Advertising Manager to join our team. We are expanding our dynamic team with responsible, motivated people who value excellence in their work. We are based out of Wayne, PA but are currently working primarily remotely.
We offer our customers a suite of online recruitment and advertising tools enabling them to reach and hire the best people. We are not a staffing firm or placement firm – we offer cutting-edge technology solutions that attract top quality talent for our clients.
As a Digital Advertising Manager, you will do the following:
- Manage the execution and delivery of all advertising campaigns.
- Manage and administrate the campaign lifecycle, including optimization, reporting, analytics, and billing/budgeting.
- Provide complete lifecycle campaign support to clients and the Nexxt sales team.
- Maintain relationships with advertisers/agencies. Provide consultative feedback and direction to clients to further the success of business relationships.
- Perform functional and technical quality assurance tests of ads, emails, SMS campaigns, and hiring campaigns.
- Assist in quoting and the RFP process with the sales team.
- Become knowledgeable in the best practices of the industry and understand the competitive landscape.
Here are the skills we’d love for you to have:
- A bachelor’s degree: business, communications, or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of experience in a digital media role.
- Experience executing email, display advertising, and other digital ad campaigns is desired, but not necessary.
- Experience with reading/coding HTML or the aptitude to learn this skill.
- Inquisitive nature and top-notch self-management skills.
- Fluency with MS Excel (Pivot tables and creating easy to read reports).
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through, and great organization skills.
- You should be a ‘people person’ with a positive personality.
Great compensation and benefits! Our package includes Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and Paid Time Off (PTO). In addition to salary, we offer a generous corporate bonus plan.
Nexxt is a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented company, voted Best Places to Work multiple years. Nexxt is headquartered in the lively Philadelphia suburb of Wayne, PA, adjacent to King of Prussia, PA.