Nexxt, Inc., a leading technology company in the talent solutions field with over 85 million job seekers across the US, is actively seeking an Email and Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team, working remotely (currently) on a full-time basis. This position will be located in our Wayne, PA office in the future.
We offer our customers a suite of online recruitment and advertising tools enabling them to reach and hire the best people. We are not a staffing firm or placement firm – we offer cutting-edge technology solutions that attract top quality talent for our clients.
We are seeking someone who will drive user engagement through the evolution of our email marketing and user registration programs. This role will report to the Vice President of Strategy & Execution. Focusing on two critical areas of our business, User Registration and User Engagement, this person will leverage their thorough understanding of user behavior, design, and technology, to drive higher conversions from our registration paths, as well as maintain and evolve our email programs. Ultimately, this person will be responsible for creating, nurturing, retaining and reactivating relationships with members to optimize their job search, and to fulfill the recruitment needs of our hiring customers.
Success of this role will be measured by an increase in Active Members and Revenue driven by the email program as well as increasing our overall user acquisition conversion rates. This position is highly collaborative; you will work closely in a matrixed organization to partner with Marketing/Product Management, Technology, Data Analytics, Sales/Business Development and Client Success and User Acquisition organizations to strategize, prioritize and implement email marketing programs.
- Drive the strategic direction of Nexxt’s user engagement program through the optimization of our user registration experience and our high-volume alert engagement program.
- Develop a holistic Email Strategy which will drive the appropriate email communications to members using segmentation and customer journey.
- Develop and manage the roadmap of our email marketing program, applications and infrastructure.
- Conceptualize and design new email and alert templates and individual alert UI elements that will help drive engagement by presenting job content in new and unique ways.
- Partner with Data Analytics to evolve email delivery and engagement reporting and dashboards/KPIs, ensuring full visibility and responsiveness to all aspects of email program performance.
- Ensure compliance with list hygiene regulations, ensuring a balancing between business interests and list hygiene best practices.
- Utilize A/B tests and experiments to continuously improve campaign performance by challenging the leader.
- Partner with the Marketing team to create and optimize email lifecycles and workflows to drive user activation and engagement, retention, conversions, lifetime value and reactivation.
- Develop segmentation and personalization strategies based on user behaviors such as past campaign engagement and website activity.
- Expert understanding of email fundamentals, including CAN-SPAM and GDPR requirements, segmentation, performance metrics, deliverability, bounce types (hard, soft, technical), A/B testing, list management and general design guidelines and best practices.
- Familiarity with email authentication (DMARC/DKIM/SPF), IP warm-up strategies, feedback loop integration, blacklist monitoring and remediation, ISP issue resolution.
- In-depth working knowledge of, and experience selecting and integrating email service providers (ESPs).
- Strong data analytics capabilities using advanced features in Excel.
- Ability to wireframe/sketch new template and UI elements. Design experience preferred
- The ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward across a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated success leveraging A/B testing platforms such as Google Optimize
- 3 to 5 years experience planning, implementing and executing B2C email marketing programs.
- Experience working across and influencing cross functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Technology, Client Success.
Nexxt is a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented company, voted Best Places to Work multiple years. Nexxt is headquartered in the lively Philadelphia suburb of Wayne, PA, adjacent to King of Prussia, PA.
Great compensation and benefits.