Rexel USA • Taunton, MA 02780
We are seeking an EV Business Development Specialist to join our Rexel Energy Solutions team in Taunton, MA!
Rexel Energy Solutions is seeking an experienced Account Executive with a proven track record of winning and managing a growing channel ecosystem. This full-time position requires close collaboration with Rexel Energy Solutions' leadership, EVSE, field and inside sales, finance, marketing, and operations teams to drive channel revenue in the region of the United States. The EV Business Development Specialist will establish influential partner relationships with EV hardware manufactures, EV Software companies, ESCOs and strategic partners, build quarterly and ad-hoc business plans and assist our ESCO customers in selling EV Chargers to their customers.
• Partner with RES Outside Sales Executives and EV Team to shape the strategic priorities and influence leadership to drive their vision, engage their teams, and success of a designated sales region
• Perform trainings to our ESCO and electrical contractor network
• Perform sales presentations and demonstrations to our ESCO customers and prospects
• Create growth-oriented sales plans for Rexel Energy Solutions ESCO and electrical contractor network
• Recruit, onboard and support new ESCOs and electrical contractors to Rexel Energy Solutions
• Collaborate with EV hardware manufactures and EV Software companies to develop strategic and tactical plans to increase sales
• Work with Rexel Energy EV Team to accurately forecast revenue for territory and account.
• Territory (home) based, with the ability to travel as much as 60% of the time
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
• 3 years of outside sales experience required. Experience in e-mobility, cloud services, technical solutions, a plus
• History of success in closing business and achieving against goals
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment with the ability to think outside of the box
• Outstanding presentation skills
• An energetic self-starter with the ability to work hard independently, while able to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources, manufacturing partners, and customers.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent strongly preferred
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to effectively communicate with customers and staff to make an accurate assessment of customer needs. Ability to create and make presentations.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, and percentages. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations required to accurately complete assigned tasks.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form. Ability to use sound judgment and problem solving skills to analyze customer problems and to recommend the proper course of action. Ability to organize and prioritize job projects and requirements.
The attendance demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Attendance is required Monday through Friday within normal business hours. Employee may be required to work overtime, and occasional Saturdays and Sundays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, inventory software, internet software and order processing systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, handle, or feel, and required to speak, read, and hear English. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position will requires approximately 90% domestic travel and ability to travel by air transportation and operate a motor vehicle.
This position may occasionally be exposed to extreme weather conditions in a warehouse environment at company branches or vendor or customer sites. This is a high stress and fast paced environment.
Rexel USA • Weymouth, MA 02188 • 6 Days Ago
Rexel USA • Mansfield, MA 02048 • 6 Days Ago
Rexel USA • Boston, MA 02133 • 6 Days Ago
Rexel USA • Hartford, CT 06132 • 6 Days Ago
New England Life Care • Canton, MA 02021 • 9 Days Ago
SERVPRO • Brockton, MA 02301 • 3 Days Ago
Gordon Food Service • Taunton, MA 02783 • Mar 11
National Federation of Independent Business • Taunton, MA 02783 • Mar 4