Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide
Day Shifts & Night ShiftsOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Dietary Aidein your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Dietary Aide assists the Cook in the preparation and service of meals.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Places prepared food on plates/trays in accordance with tray tickets in line with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be directed by the Food Services Director/Manager or Cook, to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Prepares and delivers food and trays, washes dishes and cleans and sanitizes kitchen according to health standards.
- The Dietary Aide must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act professionally and must be a team player who works well with others.
- The Dietary Aide consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of food tray cards.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.