Nexxt, Inc., a leading technology company in the talent solutions field with over 85 million job seekers across the US, is actively seeking a Jr. Accountant to work in our Wayne, PA office. We are currently working in a hybrid model (some in-office work but primarily remote). This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. Prior finance and accounting experience is requested.
We offer our customers a suite of online recruitment and advertising tools enabling them to reach and hire the best people. We are not a staffing firm or placement firm – we offer cutting-edge technology solutions that attract top quality talent for our corporate clients.
As a Jr. Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Accounts Receivable: Process any and all incoming service agreements; place products on the correct accounts; issue invoices to clients; correctly record transactions into appropriate systems.
- Accounts Payable: receive and sort all incoming bills/expense reports; code invoices; obtain approvals; pay bills as per approved schedule; prepare and perform check runs; research and resolve discrepancies and issues; maintain Accounts Payable files and records.
- Daily Sales (recruitment) reporting to management.
- Reconcile corporate credit card receipts (collect receipts from all card holders and record the transactions monthly)
- Receive check and credit card payments and enter them into appropriates systems; ensure full amount of the invoice is being paid; research and resolve discrepancies and issues
- Support other team members as necessary
- Accounting degree or equivalent experience
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish objectives
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; especially Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
Great compensation and benefits! Our package includes Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and Paid Time Off (PTO). In addition to salary, we offer a generous corporate bonus plan.
Nexxt is a fun, high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented company, voted “Best Places to Work” multiple years. Nexxt is headquartered in the lively Philadelphia suburb of Wayne, PA, adjacent to King of Prussia, PA.