US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY, PLEASE!
Our client is looking to hire a Security Architect who will be responsible for ensuring that the design, deployment, and delivery of software solutions meets security and compliance mandates for the commercially available software that is delivered to their clients. This role partners with stakeholders across the organization and is the technical leader focused on the secure software delivered to the market both on-premise and the cloud.
- Develop, implement and maintain the evolving strategic global security architecture vision, including standards and frameworks that align with the overall business strategy.
- Work closely with the Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Technology Officer, and the enterprise architecture, development, infrastructure, and operations teams.
- Review existing architecture, identify and review design gaps, and recommend security enhancements.
- Participate in solution architecture design; lead security efforts assisting with the integration and initial implementation of our client’s solutions both for on premise solutions and in the cloud.
- Implement security architecture compliance on requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, payment card industry standards, ISO, global data privacy requirements, and state and federal regulations.
- Serve as the information security subject-matter expert; provide advisory and consulting services as needed. Work with external clients, partners and all internal stakeholders.
- Understand current and emerging security threats; design security architectures to mitigate threats where possible.
- Stay abreast of new security technologies and integrate them into the security architecture design where appropriate.
- 10+ years of hands-on technical Information Security experience.
- Expert-level knowledge of security principles and technologies; experience in a B2B environment.
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions.
- CISSP or SANS GIAC certifications are preferred
- Experience with cloud environments especially AWS and secondarily Azure.
- Direct experience with secure application development and application security risk mitigation techniques.
- Knowledge of common application layer vulnerabilities and ability to explain these risks to developers
- Knowledge of tiered application architectures, web applications, APIs, and the underlying technology of cloud infrastructure
- Experience working in DevOps, continuous integration, and Agile, including design of security solutions, including creating artifacts, models, and strategy presentations
- Experience with best practices around secure software engineering and security DevOps.
- Experience working within commercial development environment; architecting new and refactoring commercial solutions
- Demonstrated ability to translate business drivers and priorities into security design.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization on architecting, designing and implementing cybersecurity solutions in line with risk management and Board requirements.
- Ability to apply broad expertise/unique knowledge and professional concepts to resolve critical issues.
- Ability to manage multiple complex, high visibility or high impact projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel to support global expansion.
Curtis Recruiting is an IT Recruiting agency placing candidates in full time and contract positions. Twenty five years of experience with Management and Human Resource background. Majority of clients are in the Tri-state area of Pennsylvania (Central and Eastern) New Jersey and Delaware..