Our client is seeking high quality candidates with technical leadership experience who want to broaden and deepen their technical and leadership skill sets to fill this Senior Developer position. The successful candidate will have a background in the Microsoft stack with both user experience and back-end functions as well as proven experience developing multi-tenant platforms.
The successful candidate will analyze business processes and assist in the identification of technical tasks while assuming the role of Technical Lead. Additionally, this individual will analyze and troubleshoot issues and problems and develop alternative options and plans for resolution. Lastly, he or she will be responsible for delivering high quality, secure code, manage individual deliverables, and coordinate with team members.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• College degree with at least 6 years of progressive experience in software development; Financial Services experience is a plus.
• Strong Object-Oriented Programming concepts and techniques with experience in .Net Framework.
• Highly proficient C# developer.
• Experience with n-Tier software; adept at middle-tier development involving business and data layers.
• Experience with at least one of the following: MVC, Web API or WCF.
• Working experience with LINQ to SQL and/or Entity Framework.
• Strong knowledge in HTTP protocol, REST API, and JSON.
• Strong knowledge of RDBMS platforms with working experience in MS SQL Server.
• Experience developing external facing websites with moderate to heavy user traffic is a plus
• Ability to create accurate and understandable system documentation, specifications and user requirements for complex functions and processes.
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Ability to interact professionally with internal and external clients.
Curtis Recruiting is an IT Recruiting agency placing candidates in full time and contract positions. Twenty five years of experience as an IT Recruier with previous Management and Human Resource background. Majority of clients are in the Tri-state area of Pennsylvania (Central and Eastern), New Jersey and Delaware. Interface/partner with 5 other IT Recruiters.