Chipotle temporarily shut down a restaurant in Virginia today, following reports that about 13 people fell sick with norovirus after eating there, Reuters reports. Business Insider first reported the illnesses, after alerted the news organization of eight reports from people who got sick after they and their families ate at the same restaurant. Chipotle told BI that the chain was already aware of the illness and taking steps to address it. Although they have closed the...


Become a member to take advantage of more features, like commenting and voting.

Jobs to Watch