After her daughter sustained a thermal burn from a plastic slide, Idaho mom Stephanie Luker is warning other parents about the dangers of playground equipment in hot weather, Good Housekeeping reports. When Luker's daughter Ariadne got off a slide at the park, Luker was alarmed to see that her hands were red. Ariadne was complaining about the pain, and Luker found blisters on her hands as she washed them. So, she called the doctor, who informed her that Ariadne had a second-degree...


Become a member to take advantage of more features, like commenting and voting.

Jobs to Watch